File recovery tips
- What is the best way to use the product?
- What should I do to keep my data recoverable?
- Is it possible to damage my lost files during recovery?
- Is there any other hints that could help me in recovery?
- What's the best way to recover my lost emails?
- How can I recover my pictures and videos with the best results?
How to recover hard drive
- I can't see my drive in your product.
- I can't see the partition I want to scan neither in Windows, nor in your product, by I can see a hard drive available in .
- I've complete the scan, but some files are missing. What should I try to recover them?
- Does your product support recovery from RAID?
Possible difficulties with
- How can I increase my swap file size to 4 GB or more?
- In cases you can't open recovered files or even can't find them to recover.
- What's the difference between Full Scan and Fast Scan?
I want to test your product before purchase to make sure it will help
- You've said the product is free to try, but I can't try it – it asks me to buy the license before to save.
- I've found what I need with free trial version. Will I need to repeat the scan with full product once I purchase it?
- I've seen everything about the file: correct file name, Excellent prognosis and good file size. Do I have the guarantee for successful recovery?
- I've seen the prognosis for the file, what is it?
- When I preview the file, I see a pairs of letters and numbers. Like CF A0 98 AB...
- My files is not of common file type and can't be previewed by our product preview system. How can I check it before to pay?
- Is there a 30-days money-back?
- I need 1-day or 1-hour key to test the product before to purchase.
- Is there a chance that the correctly previewed file will not be recovered correctly?
- When I try to preview my file, I see your company logo and the message “Preview Error”.
Support Service Questions
- I've sent you a message, how long does it take to get a reply?
- What's the difference between priority support and regular support.
- How to order the Priority Support? It is not available in your product list.